Wednesday, January 04, 2006

socks/book

The socks are all done except for weaving in the ends. Which I don't feel like doing right now, as I am in South Carolina and don't have anything on me except for double-pointed needles.

Also, I just read Yarn Harlot, a really funny book written by this woman. If you like knitting, I highly recommend it. She reminds me of the woman who wrote Eats, Shoots & Leaves in that the one is crazy about knitting the way the other one is crazy about punctuation. Except that Eats, Shoots & Leaves is more of a how-to about punctuation, and Yarn Harlot is more a collection of funny knitting-related anecdotes. Anyway, I recommend it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anisa, what a nice thing to say about my book. Thank you!

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home