Tuesday, September 25, 2007

birthdays and other such things

I had a birthday! This is the knitting-related haul:

the whole set of Knit Picks Options in Harmony Wood, they are beautiful and amazing and I love them. Thanks Mom!

A Treasury of Knitting Patterns by Barbara G. Walker, one of a series on which, like, every other knitting pattern book is based. Or so someone told me once.

Shawls and Scarves: The Best of Knitter's Magazine, a book with some really beautiful patterns. Thanks Dad!

Yaaay!

I am currently knitting a (sadly) acrylic bright green cabled... rectangle. I'm knitting it because I really wanted to try out the new needles. So much fun! I think it's going to be a hand towel or something. It depends on how long it is when I run out of yarn. Thankfully, I don't have too much of this stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home