Friday, May 18, 2007

going broke

I am a bad person. Bad things I have done in the recent past:
- Bought all that yarn for the circle jacket. Although, as it turns out, it is just enough and I'm actually using it.
- Bought four different circular needles from Woolcott. I think that was last week.
- Bought $30 worth of yarn for a new project, which I fully plan to do. My friend and I are knitting it together, in different colors. It is the cover of the current issue of Interweave Knits. Wheat-Ear Cable Yoke, it's called.
- Gone to Woolcott again, even though I didn't need anything, and bought another circular needle and two (2) balls of Cherry Tree Hill.
- Convinced my friend that she should buy the entire set of KnitPicks Options. She's the same one who is making the Wheat-Ear Cable Yoke with me.
- In addition, I have set aside the Trellis Scarf (Interweave Knits, Spring 2006) for the Sunrise Circle Jacket (Interweave Knits, Spring 2006, also one of their free online patterns), and then set that aside for Convertible from Knitty, which I am making out of the Cherry Tree Hill. And I'm already thinking about the Wheat-Ear Cable Yoke, obviously.
- Not written my last two papers for college.

Marginally ok things I have done:
- Worked on the Sunrise Circle Jacket. The back and the left side are done and I have made a good start on the right side. After that is hemming and hawing (seaming), then something about toggle buttons, weaving in ends, and then we're done.
- Relaxed (I do have mono after all.)

1 Comments:

Blogger llim said...

Hey, the Knitpicks Options were not a bad thing. I love them! Also, the yarn for that sweater isn't a bad thing either. That sweater will be awesome.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home