Sunday, December 25, 2005

new blog

Hello, I'm Anisa. If you want to figure out who I actually am, you might consult Deviating or MIT. But for right now, this is going to be my knitting blog.

I'm 20 years old and I've been knitting since I was probably about eight. I'm not a particularly fancy knitter: I like to make hats and scarves, and I'm recently getting into socks. I'm pretty good with lace, and I'm not so good with things like color, modules, felting, etc. I expect I will get more practice with felting when I don't live in a college dorm where washers are 75 cents to use.

I am currently working on a pair of socks that I started near the beginning of finals week. They are made from some rainbow-colored sock yarn that my friend Ting Ting bought for me. More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home