Friday, December 30, 2005

Molly's shawl

finished project: Molly's shawl
designer: ???
pattern source: Lion Brand website
yarn: Lion Suede prints in two colors: canyon and orchard. machine washable but not dryable. 100% polyester.
yarn source: Michael's at Regency Centre. on sale!
needles: size 13 circular, size K crochet hook.
dates: 2005.12.27 - 2005.12.30

It's gorgeous! Yay! I'm so excited. I think I'll get to give it to her tomorrow.

Pictures!

the whole thing
zoomed in a little so you can admire my handiwork
zoomed in even more

I ended up doing the pattern 12 times instead of 10 because it looked small. I hope it's big enough. Of course, as per usual, I didn't even pretend to check my gauge. I used up two balls of "canyon" for the orange bit and then one and a half balls of "orchard" for the pinkish bit.

All done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home